CoinCap 2.0 is now available in Dark Theme! Take a break from bright screens with our new option. You’ll find this setting available on each page. Simply locate the Settings gear on the top right corner of each page. Upon clicking, you’ll see an option to check a box titled “Dark Theme”. Voila! Now each page is beautifully formatted with dark coloring. Your browser will even remember that you prefer this option, and the next time you visit the page on your device you’ll be happy to see CoinCap served to you in dark mode.
Articles in this section
- How Does CoinCap Rank Assets?
- How to Understand the New Data on CoinCap
- How to Turn On/Off Flash Price Indicators
- How Do I Switch to Dark Theme?
- The Asset That I Was Watching Disappeared
- How to Create Alerts
- CoinCap Terminology
- How to Use the API
- How Do I Set the Default Currency?
- How to Add A New Coin