A unique feature to CoinCap is the ability to see prices change before your eyes! The price of an asset can change many times per second, depending on activity in the market. Our user research suggests that this feature isn’t for everyone, so we gave you the option to opt out of it. When the page loads, the Flash Price Updates will be automatically turned on. To turn this feature off, first you’ll need to find the Settings icon - a gear at the top right corner of the page. When you click the gear, you’ll see “Flash Price Indicators” as an option with a check next to it. Simply uncheck the box to turn off flash price indicators. To ensure you’re always seeing up-to-date pricing, the system will refresh prices every 60 seconds.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Use CoinCap Mobile Application Version 2.0.0?
- How Does CoinCap Rank Assets?
- How to Understand the New Data on CoinCap
- How to Turn On/Off Flash Price Indicators
- How Do I Switch to Dark Theme?
- The Asset That I Was Watching Disappeared
- How to Create Alerts
- CoinCap Terminology
- How to Use the API
- How Do I Set the Default Currency?